Through three full day workshops the participants will:
• collectively agree the issues to be addressed in the plan. This will require a very open discussion with no ‘sacred cows’;
• develop and agree the headline OBJECTIVES (“the goals we want to score”) to address the issues; and, time permitting,
• consider alternative strategic directions to be followed.
• reaffirm the Objectives from Workshop 1; and
• develop strategies to deliver the Objectives.
• reaffirm the Objectives and Strategies to ensure that nothing has changed in the business landscape;
• develop the action plan and start / end dates for each action to implement the strategies; and
• recap on the whole process and what has been achieved.
• Identification of the participating team (ideally no more than 8);
• Provision of meeting room facilities and refreshments on or off site for the three workshops, ensuring attendance by all participants.
• Design of questionnaires and interviews with participants;
• Leading and facilitation of the three workshops;
• Provision of all materials; and
• Production of the final plan in hard and soft copy formats, including individual action plans for each participant.